Tuesday, April 1, 2014

I finally improved my game

I have been still working on my basketball skills a lot. I doing a lot better on everything, I have made a lot more 3 pointers I have been working on that a lot I felt like I need to force on that because a long range is always important in someone's game. The others thing I have been working is my dribbling skills I have been getting down pretty good. I have dribbling lower and also faster, and I can do some of the dribbling moves now I can do the behind the back move really good now I beat my older 19 year brother with that move. The others dribbling moves I can do is the between the legs.
I also have been doing better on layups. I can finally really see why the pro nba basketball players and the college basketball players so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment