Friday, April 4, 2014

Getting a lot better

Lately I have been getting better on all my basketball skills it has been kind of a slow process. I have lately have been shooting really good and also my dribbling moves are good I feel like I can do the dribbling moves I feel confident in. I also feel like when I do the dribbling moves I can be a threat to the person I face. I feel like I can shoot long shots like anybody else can. A person that I try to learn his game and try to do kind of what he does is Kyle korver I what to be a great shooter just like him he can make long shots anywhere on the court and he can make clutch shots in big games and he also can drive to the basket. He's also has over 114 games with at least one three pointer. He's also a great thinker in what he's doing on the court. He's amazing to watch I would love to do something like that in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment