Friday, April 11, 2014

My basketball skills are a lot better

I have been doing really good in my basketball skills. My shooting has been really good lately, the long shooting has been really good I have been getting better everyday that's one of my really good strength I feel like I can my long shots in anywhere on the court. My dribbling moves have been getting a lot better now I feel like I can do any of the dribbling moves that you want me to, I feel like I can put a move on somebody that would not expect it and score on them. I also can make a lot more three throws I have made 12 to 15 three throws I have been shooting throws a little different now it has been helping a lot more now. I have been shooting three throws a lot I have not done bad at three throws in along time. My layups have been really easy to, I can go to the goal and make a really good layup easy. I also think my shorter shooting has been easier than ever. I just think all my basketball skills have been doing a lot better than ever, I feel like my game is the best it is ever been. I seen how whatever you want to do you should do the best you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment