Friday, April 18, 2014

Always like improving my basketball skills

I have been doing good in basketball, My basketball skills are improving a lot on shooting, three throws, dribbling moves, layups, also rebounds. My shooting as improved a lot every time I play I have made about 8 three pointers every time, I feel like I can do a lot of great things on three pointers I feel really confident in it I always have, my game also has improved on my dribbling moves are really good I can do almost all the moves now, I am really at doing in between my legs and out, that's probably the best dribbling move I can do but I feel confident in all my dribbling moves. My layups are really easy I can make a layup from anywhere on the court, I can make a really surprising layup that you will be really surprised at it and also can make layup going straight to the basket. My rebounding is really good I can go reach for it in the air and I can go run for the rebound and score on the other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment