Monday, April 21, 2014

One of my Rolemodels


What I want to do is work on all basketball skills just like Kevin Love. The reason why choose him is because he works hard everyday. No matter the cause he is a great team player. He is loves the game of basketball he is such a great long range shooter he can make a long shoot anywhere on the court. He is a great clutch shooter. He plays in the NBA for minnostea Timberwolves his position is forward he is also a really defender, he is a really good at blocking to. He likes making big plays all over the court like steals and dunks and rebounds. His team is going to the playoffs right now he is a big part of their team right now he can do whatever you want to. He is a problem for anybody that plays him, he plays really confident whatever he does that's why he is so smart and he also has always been a great player since day one. I just want to be kind of like him I think I am kind of like him in some ways. I am a really good long range shooter and I can make really good rebounds. I am also a good thinker, I can make plays for team if they need help and I can make good passes for teammates. I think he is such a amazing player and I am going to try my best to be a great player just like him.

No comments:

Post a Comment