Monday, April 21, 2014

My basketball skills always can be better

I have been doing ok. My basketball techniques have been a little worse. It is the little things you have to do that I am having trouble with.  I am not always following through with my shots. You need to think were you are going to shoot every time you are on the court, but there are a lot of other things to think about. I am still good at my dribbling moves. I feel like they are really good, and I look smooth moving the ball all around the court. My behind the back move is really good. I have been working on that a lot. I just try to take everything one day at a time. My brother and me work on all of are techniques everyday I want to be the best I can be for myself we also just play around with each just shooting, layups, and are dribbling moves, and are rebounding skills, he is a big part in why I am getting better most of the time we love playing basketball together. He is a great mentor to me in whatever I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment