Friday, March 14, 2014

Still working on it

I have been practicing on my basketball skills, I have been getting better a lot almost everyday the best skill I am good at is 3 pointers and layups the skill I am a little worse on the dribbling moves the reason why is I haven't got it  because the moves are a little difficult cause you have to think about it and what you are going to do every time you just have to not worry about it. I also haven't found the dribbling drills I want to look at to get better . It would be great to have a coach to teach me drills to become more of a skilled player. That would help me be a better player. I can tell my shooting is a lot better I making more shots constantly. It comes naturally to others but it is not naturally for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment