Monday, March 3, 2014

Inside shot

I didn't shoot basketball lately. But the last time I played basketball I did really good my three pointers were going in , my layups were easier than they've been, and all of it was just easier for me. I feel like I can do more than I could ever do. I can make the harder shots. But I feel like I need to work on the  closer shots. It's harder to make a closer shot than it is to pull up and shoot a long shot because you have to worry about the defenders that can block you. For a shorter shot you might have to dribble around a defender or out jump him. You might have to fake him out, be quicker than he is, or just be able to jump higher in order to get the shot off. It is hard to practice this realistically when you are practicing alone. To practiced inside shots you have to imagine a defender and what you have to do to get around him.

No comments:

Post a Comment