Friday, February 21, 2014

Getting better

Today in the gym I was practicing my shooting and dribbling skills. Still working on my long range 3 shots. I have made 5 in a row but my new goal is to make 10. This might be pretty hard but I think I can do it. I have been also been practicing three throws. I also want to set a goal to make 10 out of 15 three throws. If I achieve these goals I will have to shoot at home It is a lot calmer and I can focus more. My dribbling has been getting better but I cant do all the moves yet. One of the lesson I have learned about basketball is its a lot easier to make a opened shot than it is to dribble through traffic. I have to respect the people that have taken there natural ability and practiced to work hard enough.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad to hear that you are improving! Keep working hard, and I know you can achieve your goals!

    ReplyDelete