Friday, February 14, 2014

basketball dribbling and shootimg

I have been practicing this week on dribbling and shooting .I have been practicing at the gym and at home. Work outs at the gym and at home are a little different from each other. The gym has periment goals with large stable backboards. At home I have a portable goal with a small backboard that wobbles a lot. Even though its not the best got I shoot better on it. The school floor is hard and smooth while the court at home is dirt. Since the dirt at home is so bumpy it find it better to dribble on the woody floor at school at . Even though I have been practicing a lot I have had good then I have had bad days. The dribbling skills that I am better at is I dribbling low. The dribbling skill I have trouble at is doing the crossover moves. Practicing dribbling and shooting shows me how difficult these skills are. I am really impressed with the athletes that are so good at performing these skills.

1 comment:

  1. Great post! I am excited to learn all about the things you accomplish!

    ReplyDelete