Friday, March 7, 2014

Still working on my shot

Today in the gym I worked on my 3 pointers, dribbling, layups .I  have been working on these shots for a while now. I feel like I have been getting a lot better mostly on layups and 3 pointers. I think the most difficult skill is jump shots because you have to catch the ball in your hands and at the same time watch the defense to see what they are going to do. I think Andrew Wiggins is the best 3 point shooter. I think this because he is on a winning team and he is also leading all players in scoring and he is just a sophomore. I think the best player dribbling to the goal to make a layup is marcs smart. Marcus smart also played at Oklahoma St. he is just a sophomore he is such a talented player because his quickly burst. While he can dribble to the he is also a great clutch shooter. These guys are at the top of there game I wonder what I would be like to play like them. It takes a lot of hard work and natural abilities combine to reach this level of skill.

1 comment:

  1. Seyller you should think about finding a way to have a career involved with sports. You really seem to love it, and I can tell that you are good at learning about it.

    ReplyDelete