Friday, May 2, 2014

Loving Ogltree a lot

I went to Olgetree to play basketball with the 5th graders. They are really fun kids, they have a lot of energy. They are good at basketball, really none of them are bad at all. They are all really good at shooting. I was surprised how good they are they have some good skills they are a good bit better at basketball than I was at that age. They really like talking sports to me, and who  your favorite player is and we talk about how they are doing in school with school work and sports. I also got taught by E.j an auburn basketball player. We were working on an strong layups. What he taught was get you right hand put the ball there so the defender will not get the ball as easy, you get the ball and swipe it to the left so the defender will not see it coming and you can drive a strong layup to the basket. I did lot for me just teaching me that one skill.

No comments:

Post a Comment