Friday, May 9, 2014

2 points, basket

I have been going to Ogletree for a good while now, its a really good time being there. I am glad I had the chance to help the kids with there being more positive attitudes toward each other. I did my project on improving my basketball skills and several weeks ago I started going to play basketball after school with kids at Ogletree and ended up being a positive role model for good sportsmanship. I encouragered the young boys to pass the ball, work together, and have fun playing the game and not be so serious. The kids and I just shot, we played a game called around the world and along the way we all became better basketball players. Writing this blog really made me think about how I wanted to improve and to go out and practice weekly.

No comments:

Post a Comment